This KoAloha Guitarlele shown is called "Blonde Zebra." I have a total of 4 KoAloha Ukuleles.
It is such an amazing guitarlele that I wish it was the one that was sent to me.
This is a new version of KoALoha classic tenor sized guilele, the D-VI. This Opio model is replacing the D-VI and is made with solid acacia and the same sound and feel that made the D-VI popular but at a lower cost, which is always nice. Take a listen as Zach gives a quick look and sample of this new KoAloha.
- All solid acacia body
- Hand-shaped sapele tenor neck
- TUSQ(tm) nut and saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed crown headstock
- Mahogany fretboard and bridge
- Joined at the 15th fret
- Single-piece sidewall construction
- 6 Strings – Standard ADGCEA, Relative Slack Key Tuning Optional
- Tuners inline, three per side
- KoAloha’s patented “Musubi” soundhole
- Satin finish
- “Better than the Weather” warranty
- Padded gig bag included
Once "Blonde Zebra" is sold you will receive a guitarlele of equal quality and beauty (more photos coming).